Sunday, November 04, 2007

PowerDry and Flannels

I feel like I'm so behind. I can't seem to catch up on my project or my blog reading.

I did finish up Simplicity 3775 during the week, but DH has run off with the camera so I won't be able to do my writeup until a little later. I will say that I'm really pleased with how it turned out.


In the meantime, I've started working on this pile.



This is some PowerDry and Flannel that I got from the FabricandNotions yahoo coop. There are 24 yards there altogether. Everything is washed and ready to go.


I'm starting with the PowerDry first. I've started cutting out DS' tees (Kwik Sew 3043). DD has grown so much in the past few months that I'm going to have to re-do her pattern with the next size. I'll either do that next or cut out my tees. And I never did make up a muslin with DH's pattern, so I'll need to do that real quick before I cut into the good stuff for his tees.


I sure wish I had gotten this started a little sooner. We're off for a long weekend in the woods this next weekend and it would be nice to have a few of our new shirts done. But I don't think that's destined to happen, as I've spent a huge chunk of this weekend babysitting my two-year-old nephew.

Once the t-shirts are done, I'll dig into the flannel. The little doggies are for DS, the flowers are for DD, the leaves for DH, and the "Queen of sparkle" is for me. At my rate, It'll be spring before I actually get these done! HAHA!!!

No comments: