There's not much to tell on this one. The pattern and instructions are very straight forward.
I did everything pretty much the same way as with the muslin, except that this time I got the neck band right! This time, I used a regular twin needle that I have to topstitch the neck band, and it worked fine.
The fabric I used is a stretch knit (97% rayon, 3% lycra) that I picked up from Fashion Fabrics Club. It cost $6.34/yrd with shipping (or $4.95 without). It was not bad to work with - not as firm as the green interlock, not as stretchy as the paisley. It's very soft and comfortable.
All in all, this is a really fast and easy little pattern for t-shirts. I suspect I will be using many, many times.For my next project, I think I'll try out Simplicity 4076 - View A or B (the wrap version) a try.