Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nevermind the maneuvers, just go straight at them - Lord Nelson

I decided to move forward with the Simplicity 3775 using the Japonesque fabric. I think it will look very nice.

Thank you Geek, Adrienne, and Ann for your encouraging words. They were much appreciated.

I'm in the process of measuring and tracing the pattern, but it's going to take some time. We are rolling out a new system at work at the end of August, and I'm in the middle of developing training materials and helping out with training classes. I've only had to work a few extra hours, but the work is exhausting and there hasn't been much energy leftover by the time I get home. Just enough to eat a little something and lift a glass of wine ;)

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Good for you! Can't wait to see it!

Gorgeous Things said...

I can't wait to see it either! I always use the quote, "D*mn the torpedos, full speed ahead!" :)